L-carnitine, also known as L-carnitine or vitamin BT, has a chemical formula of C7H15NO3 and a chemical name of (R) -3-carboxyl-2-hydroxy-N, N, N-trimethylpropylammonium hydroxide internal salt. The representative drug is L-carnitine . It is a type of amino acid that promotes the conversion of fat into energy. The pure product is white crystalline or white transparent powder , which is highly soluble in water, ethanol, methanol, slightly soluble in acetone, and insoluble in ether, benzene, trichloromethane, and ethyl acetate.
1. L-carnitine releases energy during combustion, enhancing the cellular immune system. Energy gradually weakens and vitality increases to maintain immune strength and reduce the occurrence of diseases
2. Increase myocardial capacity L-carnitine is an important nutrient in the myocardium, improving heart failure in middle-aged and elderly people
3. Deficiency caused by excessive urine volume in diabetes and hemodialysis patients
4. Long term fasting of meat by vegetarians leads to carnitine deficiency
5. The quality and quantity of male infertility sperm, as well as the concentration of rapidly increasing vitality and semen volume within 14 to 20 days
L-carnitine is an important nutritional supplement material for middle-aged and elderly people.
STORAGE：Store in a cool and dry place and seal the container. The shelf life is 12 months.
PACKING：25kg/bag, PE inner.